Ways to enjoy a more Eco-Friendly Christmas
1. Use Recyclable Wrapping Paper
With Christmas just around the corner many are in the middle of stocking up on all of our Christmas essentials including crackers, wrapping paper, advent calendars and much more. There’s a lot that goes into preparing for the big day and its vital to organise ahead of time.
With changes in the environment more and more people are interested in making sustainable festive choices, like investing in reusable wrapping paper or opting for LED Christmas lights. This is a great way to help the environment and to show our kids ways to help the planet. If you too are on the lookout for ways to reduce your environmental footprint during the festive break here are some greats ways to help.
November 11, 2020 | 10:37 am
1. Quinoa Protein-rich foods are essential in keeping our bodies healthy. There are many foods that make incorporating them into … Continue reading Great vegan high-protein foods
1 of 8 Black Bears cafe in the heart of Tehran is a modern and stylish cafe/restaurant with an amazing … Continue reading Black Bears Cafe in Tehran
1. The Pole House, Victoria, Australia When it comes to pushing real estate boundaries, these ground breaking homes are in … Continue reading Crazy looking homes around the world
1. Alina Boz – 22 Thanks to international sales and global viewership, Turkey is second to the US in worldwide … Continue reading Rising Young Turkish Female Actresses
1. Stick to a routine In this stressful time during a worldwide pandemic, many of us are facing anxiety over … Continue reading How to protect your child’s mental health during the pandemic