Surprising places germs are hiding in your home
The average person encounters thousands of different germs every day and the majority aren’t a danger to our health. However, in your home, there’s an array of potentially harmful bacteria, such as salmonella, E. coli and mould lurking in places you wouldn’t even have thought to look. Have a look through to discover where germs are hiding in your living spaces and find out how to banish them for good.
We all know public offices aren’t the cleanest of places, but that stylish home office of yours can be just as bad. Areas on your desk where you rest your hands tend to accumulate the most germs, as well as equipment like keyboards. Try to disinfect the whole area with an antibacterial wipe once a day.
March 21, 2022 | 11:22 am
1. Find the right brush Whether it’s too thick or too thin, too straight or too curly, most people struggle … Continue reading Essential tips for great hair
1. Keep antibacterial wipes in your centre console For anyone with a busy lifestyle, keeping the car clean can be … Continue reading Tips for keeping your car clean
1. Bananas If you are finding that your mind is hazy and your body altogether feels sluggish, it could be … Continue reading These are the best anti-fatigue foods
1. Desk The average person encounters thousands of different germs every day and the majority aren’t a danger to our … Continue reading Surprising places germs are hiding in your home
1. Shop at bulk stores Many of us are looking for ways to reduce our weekly grocery bill without sacrificing … Continue reading Ways to reduce your weekly food cost