Iranian fashion designer takes on London Fashion Week
1 of 8
Haute Couture Designer, Samira Ebrahimi is a London based fashion designer who graduated from Heriot Watt University with a Distinction and received a University award for outstanding merit and design back in 2016. Her debut collection called Revolution was inspired by the historical reign of Queen Elizabeth I, who ruled for nearly half a century and King Shaka Zulu, whose prowess and ability allowed his rise to power. She has said she decided to create her own Fashion brand which would be a brand that would empower and inspire strong women.
Samira inherited her creativity from her family, especially her father Hossein Ebrahimi, who established a men’s manufacturing clothing store in Tehran in 1966. She has a new collection which was showcased at this weeks London Fashion Week.
September 11, 2019 | 8:31 pm
1. Have an indoor picnic Socially isolating during the COVID-19 pandemic isn’t easy for anyone and it can be exceptionally … Continue reading Fun Things to Do With Your Kids During Quarantine
1. Wear bright clothes Being happy is often easier said than done especially in the midst of a global pandemic. … Continue reading Ways to become instantly happy
1. Don’t keep onions and potatoes together It’s always frustrating when ingredients start to go past their best, before you’ve … Continue reading Hacks that will make food last longer
1. LONDON, ENGLAND: Shaftesbury Avenue The coronavirus outbreak has resulted in public spaces becoming empty around the world as travel … Continue reading Shocking empty landmarks because of COVID-19
1. Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Just like normal people, celebrities can also find love on the internet, from sliding … Continue reading Celebs who started dating thanks to social media