Did you know these foods can cause you headaches?
1. Chinese food
Stress and fatigue aren’t the only things that cause headaches. Approximately 20% of migraines are caused by food. For example, if you get bad headaches after eating Chinese food, you may suffer from MSG symptom complex, a condition that causes headaches. Large quantities of monosodium glutamate found in many Asian sauces and soups are to blame. Bacon is another food that is also known to trigger migraines. Its high nitrite levels, rather than its significant fat content, is to blame. Here are some foods you may want to research more into as they all have elements that might trigger your headaches.
February 6, 2022 | 6:18 pm
1. Find the right brush Whether it’s too thick or too thin, too straight or too curly, most people struggle … Continue reading Essential tips for great hair
1. Keep antibacterial wipes in your centre console For anyone with a busy lifestyle, keeping the car clean can be … Continue reading Tips for keeping your car clean
1. Bananas If you are finding that your mind is hazy and your body altogether feels sluggish, it could be … Continue reading These are the best anti-fatigue foods
1. Desk The average person encounters thousands of different germs every day and the majority aren’t a danger to our … Continue reading Surprising places germs are hiding in your home
1. Shop at bulk stores Many of us are looking for ways to reduce our weekly grocery bill without sacrificing … Continue reading Ways to reduce your weekly food cost